A different animal

I thought I’d rattle things up today…with a little snake (print, that is!!)

These Dollhouse jeans are a fun switch from my usual blue denim skinnies; they are as comfortable and stretchy as leggings, and tuck easily into my knee-high tan boots for a nice, streamlined look.

When I first saw this warm grey sweater’s “inside out” side seams and unique horizontal cables, it appealed to me right away; but I was a little less sure about the generous cowl, since I usually prefer a more open neckline. I’m happy to say that it ended up being the perfect toasty-warm choice for an afternoon of browsing Christmas ornaments at a local garden shop!!

And this bag will be making appearances with some frequency over the coming months, I think…it’s my newest acquisition from Canadian handbag designer Matteo Mio (my gift to myself, care of the Circle Craft Market over the Remembrance Day long weekend!!)

1. November 20, 2013 / 6:15 pm

Hello Monika,
    I like these pants – sometimes we need just a little rattle 🙂 And the pattern is simply an eye-catcher. Also your sweatshirt I find ingenious – the collar is very special. No simple turtleneck. I can imagine that he has kept you warm, while shopping.
    And your bag I liked it already in one of your recent posts. I'm looking forward to seeing the bag more often. Have a nice day, dear greetings
    Conny
    Pants and Tops

• November 20, 2013 / 7:47 pm

I always look forward to hearing from you, Conny!! Sometimes I get worried that my readers will be bored if they see me wearing the same piece (like this bag!) a few times…but I do think that's part of the fun, right?! Seeing the same things put together in different ways!!

• November 21, 2013 / 11:10 am

Good Morning 🙂
      You are right. It's totally ok if you show us the individual parts more often. It is unnatural to constantly wear new bags, shoes and clothes. We're just normal people with a normal income. and a normal sized wardrobe (unfortunately) 🙂 And it's exciting to admire the individual things in new combinations.
      Pants and Tops

• November 21, 2013 / 3:04 pm

That's so true, Conny!! And not only that, but sometimes we have pieces that we just WANT to wear again and again because we love them so much…and that's normal, too!! 😉

2. November 20, 2013 / 11:30 pm

I have a weakness for "print" pants and these are great!

• November 21, 2013 / 12:49 am

They're a nice change from leopard, aren't they?! (Not that I don't love me some leopard, too!!) Thank you for visiting!!