French twist

J’adore how this “french girl”-inspired look came together!!

My slouchy, distressed boyfriend jeans were my starting point…and rather than going with a more expected slim-fitting top, I paired them with my Forever 21 striped sweatshirt.  (By the way, I never really understood the appeal of pockets until quite recently…how fun are these?!)

Our sunshine meant that my eyes needed a little shielding, so I added a hat (from Le Chateau) instead of sunglasses…I kind of wanted to enjoy the brightness of the day!!

And these shoes!!  They aren’t new, but a re-discovered find from my own collection; I have a feeling that you will be seeing them a lot in upcoming posts!!

Alors…I wish you un bon jour, mes amis!!

1. January 31, 2014 / 4:19 pm

Bonjour cher Monika, this look is so easy chic – I love those outfits. Your necklace and your hat are perfect details and I hope we will see your shoes more often. By the way what happened to your weather? The pictures are sooooo beautiful….
    Have a wonderful weekend dear Monika – greetings Conny xoxo
    Pants and Tops

• January 31, 2014 / 9:46 pm

You see?? It's just a bad rumour that it rains ALL the time in Vancouver; we have sunny days, too!! And I agree…this kind of look is a nice, casual way of "dressing up!!" I hope your first week back at work was okay, dear Conny…and I wish you a lovely weekend as well!! XO

• February 1, 2014 / 7:38 am

Thank you very much, Elsa…and thank you for stopping by!!

• February 1, 2014 / 6:54 pm

I don't know how I could have possibly forgotten about those shoes, Anett!! They are going to be going into regular rotation now, though…that's for sure!!

2. February 2, 2014 / 11:48 am

Super cute look! Love everything! On my to do list: finding a cute pair of boyfriend jeans!

• February 2, 2014 / 6:51 pm

Oooh…I'm looking forward to seeing YOUR style interpretation when you find your perfect pair, dear Dawn!

3. February 2, 2014 / 4:57 pm

Omg i adore your style! You have great boyfriend pants and perfect smile! I am here the first time ever but it isn't my last time for sure. We can follow each other, what do you think? Feel free to visit my blog, a know you will like it 🙂 http://www.meetmyfashion.com greetings and kisses

• February 3, 2014 / 5:27 am

Hello Ania…and thank you very much for visiting me!! It's always so nice to "meet" someone new; and I'm sure we will be seeing more of each other both here and on your own blog!! 🙂