I heart sequins!

Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!!

As we have a friend’s birthday celebration on the agenda today, I thought a little bit of sparkle would be in order!!

So I chose my eye-catching, sequinned-heart sweater again…but today I’ve styled it in a completely different way from when you saw it here the last time!!  For this occasion, I decided to really play up the festive nature of the paillettes by wearing the sweater with my fluted, leopard-patterned skirt; after all, what says “party time” better than animal print and glitter?!

My tall, platform boots gave me some extra leg coverage this afternoon (I didn’t feel like doing tights; and although the sun made an appearance, it wasn’t exactly mild out – note the Starbucks cup as hand warmer!!)

To finish??  My ivory moto-inspired jacket seemed like a natural pair-up with this flirty look; I always love a little edge with my more girlish outfits!!

All right, dear readers, what do you think??  Did I do right for a casual birthday dinner out??

1. February 14, 2014 / 8:32 pm

Totally FAB! Adorable for Valentine's Day!

• February 14, 2014 / 9:29 pm

I wasn't even thinking about Valentine's Day when I put together this look, Dawn…but it couldn't have been more appropriate, right?! 🙂

2. February 15, 2014 / 8:51 pm

Yes it fits perfectly for a birthday dinner party. I hope you had fun? And you know, I really love animalprints and so your skirt is my favourite piece… But not only – I think I would like to have the whole look here in my closet. And it's very nice – you have got yesterday two hearts – one on the shirt and this strawberry-heart for Valentins Day. I think it was tasty 🙂 Have a nice and relaxing weekend, Conny xoxo
    Pants and Tops

• February 16, 2014 / 9:22 am

We did have fun (and good food!) for the birthday dinner, Conny…and my strawberries were as delicious as they looked in my Instagram post!! And I so often wish I could borrow from YOUR closet, too; can you imagine how great it would be if we could send each other clothes as easily as we can send messages?!

3. February 16, 2014 / 7:14 am

Loving the re-style + the pop of animal print. This is a gorgeous outfit. Plus, seriously… could your motto jacket and boots be anymore perfect?! In love! Happiest weekend, lovey!! xoxo

• February 16, 2014 / 9:29 am

I hope you are enjoying a nice, restful weekend as well, dear Veronika…I know you've been having some rough days, and I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a little note anyways!! I'm sending good energy your way!! 🙂

4. February 19, 2014 / 10:52 pm

Great combination riched by caramel color ! Like it very much

• February 20, 2014 / 3:09 am

Thank you very much, Silvana…and thank you so much for your visit!!