Bye bye boots!

I can’t believe that this is my final look prior to breaking my foot…it’s going to be an interesting few weeks coming up!!

I’ll be honest when I say that I still don’t exactly know how I’m going to manage to style and photograph outfits with a cast on my leg.  Do I try to hide it??  Do I turn it into some sort of quirky accessory??  If anyone has any suggestions, I’m all ears!!  (Dawn Lucy of “Fashion Should Be Fun” thought bedazzling it might be an option!!)

Accidents happen every day…so my initial reaction to virtually shut down my blog during my recovery now seems like a pitiful surrender; people deal with handicaps that are so much more challenging than my (temporary) situation all the time.  We still have to get dressed and face the world though, right?!

Maybe I should change the sub-title of my blog to “what I wear when I’m in a cast!!”

P.S.  These white skinnies by Denim & Supply are the newest addition to my jeans wardrobe…I had been looking for a pair like this for what seems like forever!!  I’m so glad I waited until the perfect ones came along; they didn’t even need to be hemmed!!

1. March 28, 2014 / 7:32 pm

Hee … Glad you liked my crazy idea! I really hope that you'll keep posting during your healing time. We would miss you if you didn't! Love those white jeans on you! Sexy! Cool look as always, Hon!

• March 28, 2014 / 8:23 pm

I'm not going to have a chance to wear ANY of my skinnies for a while now, dear Dawn…they won't go over my my cast!! 🙁 So yes – my outfit choices are going to be limited, but I'm determined to give it the "old college try!!"

2. March 29, 2014 / 6:00 pm

I like so much that encourage you mentioned for all kind of handicaps..I mean life is going on and there is always a way how to continue with activities and everything is better than giving up. You were look great at this photos and I am looking forward for new photos. Kisses from Croatia

• March 30, 2014 / 5:22 am

Thank you very much, dear Silvana!! I'm not going to lie…it's definitely no vacation right now; but keeping up with my outfit posts is giving me something to look forward to for the upcoming weeks!!

3. March 29, 2014 / 9:49 pm

You could do a series of posts called "100 ways to wear a maxi skirt" :))
    Or make up posts. Or nail tutorials :)) A few weeks will fly by fast, don't worry!

• March 30, 2014 / 5:34 am

Maxi skirts are going to be in the mix for sure, dearest Anett!! I know that I may need to do something other than an outfit post at some point…but for the time being, I'm going to try to stick to LOTD's!!

4. April 11, 2014 / 6:35 pm

Like your really laid back but fun style! p.s. Love you to check out my blog sometime! xx

• April 11, 2014 / 10:00 pm

Thank you very much…and of course I'd be happy to visit you, too!! 🙂