Pretty wrapper

This is the only wrap dress that I own…and I honestly don’t know why, because they are just so flattering, don’t you think?!

Most dresses are a super-simple way to look “polished,” anyways; one piece, add a few accessories and – boom! – you’re done!!  But a wrap dress (mine isn’t from Old Navy, but they have some cute ones there!) has that added element of ease that nothing with a zipper, belt or buttons can match. You tie that tie…and suddenly, almost effortlessly, you are a more sophisticated version of yourself!!

The fact that my own dress happens to be a black and white animal print is just an added bonus, no?!

1. March 10, 2014 / 6:20 pm

Wow thats so ladylike and I love how you styled it. The pattern is nice and you are right. . If you wear a dress, you don't need much more. And with this lovely necklace, you have another eyecatcher. Black and white is always a good choice. 🙂
    And I think, you have a fresh haircut? Is that right? It looks great. Have a nice week – dear greetings, Conny xoxo
    Pants and Tops

• March 11, 2014 / 3:57 am

Yes, dear Conny…I did have my hair done this past weekend; thank you for noticing!! And the dress is an "oldie but a goodie"…it's been part of my wardrobe for a number of years, but the wrap style and colour combo always feels current!! 🙂

• March 11, 2014 / 4:04 am

Hello again, dear Lizzie!! I totally agree that a wrap dress looks good on just about everyone!! And now you have me curious about the Lands End version…I'll have to check it out!!

• March 11, 2014 / 1:57 pm

I always like to get a little edge in there somewhere, dear Anett!! 🙂

2. March 13, 2014 / 5:04 pm

Super cute! I have one wrap dress that I like. I love them, but I have to be careful that the material isn't too clingy on my "generous" behind! 😉

• March 13, 2014 / 9:20 pm

Nothing wrong with some curves, dear Dawn!! But I know what you mean about the fabric…too clingy isn't very flattering on anyone, I think!!