Oh boy… did it ever feel nice to get off the couch and into the sunshine today!!

Believe it or not, my husband convinced me to buy these little Converse slides just a day before my tumble!!  Sneakers are something that I still have mixed feelings about – they look cute on other girls, but I’m never sure that they really suit me.  Now I’m so glad that I have them!!

I’m finding sleeves quite difficult with the crutches, too; they tend to bunch up under the arms and feel really uncomfortable (and the look is less than sleek, which is obviously a deal-breaker!!)  But the breeze was chilly enough that I really needed a jacket…and I think my ivory moto worked surprising well.

Finally, even though I planned to debut this lacey, cropped blouse (another Winners find!) in a slightly different fashion, it ended up being just the right piece to take this look up a notch from casual…to flirty!!

1. April 2, 2014 / 5:58 pm

Well, of course you're looking absolutely adorable, even on crutches, my dear! I'm in love with that cool purple belt! So happy that you decided to post during your healing! You're a doll!!!

• April 2, 2014 / 8:28 pm

It's tough, but someone's gotta do it…right, Dawn?! 😉 Actually, posting looks even while I'm on crutches has turned out to be a different kind of fun; and I've realized that I would just miss it waaay too much!!

2. April 3, 2014 / 10:18 am

My girlfriend sprained her ankle badly last week
    No cast but just an aircast air stirrup ankle brace or the foot bare ( with a sock or a thigh at work)
    For three wekks on crutches non weight bearing
    i think she is nice, seductive and so on
    you so

• April 3, 2014 / 8:09 pm

Thank you so much…I am definitely trying my very best to "keep up appearances!!"

3. April 5, 2014 / 2:12 pm

In your newest post, I have commented, that I would like to have your outfit here in my closet? But this one also. It's perfect… this awesome lace top with the wonderful skirt. I have the same thoughts about chucks. But sometimes they are really practicable. And your one are special, I never seen converes slides like that, but I like it very much. A good Tip from your hubby. Have a nice weekend, dear Monika, Conny xoxo

• April 5, 2014 / 5:00 pm

Unfortunately, dear Conny, since the doctor switched me to a different cast, I can't wear these anymore (for the time being!!)…but I'm sure they will get a lot of use over the summer!! 🙂 And I'm sending wishes your way for a lovely weekend, too!!