Sneaky

Oh boy… did it ever feel nice to get off the couch and into the sunshine today!!

Believe it or not, my husband convinced me to buy these little Converse slides just a day before my tumble!!  Sneakers are something that I still have mixed feelings about – they look cute on other girls, but I’m never sure that they really suit me.  Now I’m so glad that I have them!!

I’m finding sleeves quite difficult with the crutches, too; they tend to bunch up under the arms and feel really uncomfortable (and the look is less than sleek, which is obviously a deal-breaker!!)  But the breeze was chilly enough that I really needed a jacket…and I think my ivory moto worked surprising well.

Finally, even though I planned to debut this lacey, cropped blouse (another Winners find!) in a slightly different fashion, it ended up being just the right piece to take this look up a notch from casual…to flirty!!

1. April 2, 2014 / 5:58 pm

Well, of course you're looking absolutely adorable, even on crutches, my dear! I'm in love with that cool purple belt! So happy that you decided to post during your healing! You're a doll!!!

• April 2, 2014 / 8:28 pm

It's tough, but someone's gotta do it…right, Dawn?! 😉 Actually, posting looks even while I'm on crutches has turned out to be a different kind of fun; and I've realized that I would just miss it waaay too much!!

2. April 3, 2014 / 10:18 am

Hi
    My girlfriend sprained her ankle badly last week
    No cast but just an aircast air stirrup ankle brace or the foot bare ( with a sock or a thigh at work)
    For three wekks on crutches non weight bearing
    i think she is nice, seductive and so on
    you so
    congratulations

• April 3, 2014 / 8:09 pm

Thank you so much…I am definitely trying my very best to "keep up appearances!!"

3. April 5, 2014 / 2:12 pm

In your newest post, I have commented, that I would like to have your outfit here in my closet? But this one also. It's perfect… this awesome lace top with the wonderful skirt. I have the same thoughts about chucks. But sometimes they are really practicable. And your one are special, I never seen converes slides like that, but I like it very much. A good Tip from your hubby. Have a nice weekend, dear Monika, Conny xoxo

• April 5, 2014 / 5:00 pm

Unfortunately, dear Conny, since the doctor switched me to a different cast, I can't wear these anymore (for the time being!!)…but I'm sure they will get a lot of use over the summer!! 🙂 And I'm sending wishes your way for a lovely weekend, too!!