Style 3-Play: Denim Jacket Look Three

Here it is…my final denim jacket look for this month’s “Style 3-Play” feature!!

I love maxi-dresses – skirts, too! – and because of that, I’m starting to build quite a little collection; the way they just naturally seem to “go” with jean jackets might be one of the reasons that I finally decided to add a version of this classic piece to my own wardrobe lineup!!

With all my beloved heels still on the back burner for the time being (sniff!) a long dress becomes an easy choice, since footwear is really not the focal point of this kind of outfit…instead, it’s all about the romance of some ankle-grazing fabric!!

A floor-length dress worn during the daytime automatically has sort of an ethereal, bohemian feel, don’t you think??  Even with its black, white and grey colour palette and the zigzag pattern of the knit; the mood is feminine and pretty, not tough and edgy. I’m leaving that to my studded sandals…they may not be in the spotlight today, but you can (just barely!) see them peeking out from under my hem!!

So now, dear readers…do you have any requests for my next “Style 3-Play??”  I hope to make this a regular feature; if you’ve enjoyed this week’s posts and would like to see a particular item styled in three different ways, please let me know!!

1. May 17, 2014 / 11:59 am

Love this look! So me with the maxi and denim jacket! Your style totally rocks, every time!

• May 17, 2014 / 4:38 pm

A long dress or skirt and a denim jacket are kind of made for each other; aren't they, Dawn?? A match made in heaven!!

2. May 17, 2014 / 1:25 pm

wow Monika you look stunning I really loooove this maxidress in combination with the denim jacket. your accessoires fits perfect to this outfit! is in canada already warm weather? thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog I appreciate it! keep in touch <3

PLEASE VOTE & WIN @ Schweizer Fashionmama

Schweizer Fashionmama on Bloglovin

• May 17, 2014 / 4:48 pm

We've been lucky to have some very summery days already, dear Raphaela!! But this jacket is perfect for a little added warmth when it's needed…and it looks great over just about anything!! 😉

• May 18, 2014 / 5:40 pm

Thank you so much Anett!! I really enjoyed the challenge of putting together this "Style 3-Play"…and am already looking forward to the next one!! XO

• May 20, 2014 / 1:24 am

Thank you very much Floortje…and thank you for visiting, too!!

3. May 19, 2014 / 10:25 pm

I LOVE this! You did such a bang up job styling your denim jacket for all three looks… I can't even decide which one is my fave! Love em' all! xoxo

• May 20, 2014 / 1:28 am

Aww…thanks Veronika!! I'm not sure that I really have a favourite, either; all three looks were a lot of fun to style…and fun to wear, too!! 😉

4. May 21, 2014 / 7:34 pm

Oh my god, I thought I had already commented at this post. Currently it is really crazy. I think my days are shorter than 24 hours … 🙂
    The pattern of the dress is wonderful and the lenght is it also. And your jeans-jacket is a perfect companion. I like your "Style 3-pay" and I think you can do it with – maybe with a white skirt. Or some bloggers here in germany had a blogparade with a white blouse. I know you will have a good idea.
    Dearest Greetings from Bavaria, Conny

• May 21, 2014 / 11:08 pm

Dear Conny…I am not surprised that your days feel shorter than 24 hours; mine feel that way too sometimes, and I don't have kids that need to go to soccer practice!! Thank you – always! – for your sweet notes, but I promise I understand when you just can't find the time!! XO