Style 3-Play: Denim Jacket Look Two

This is how comfortable my new Vero Moda denim jacket is…I’m actually wearing it as a top today!!

It’s always so much fun to experiment with wardrobe pieces; I’ve been known to spend entire afternoons (or evenings!) creating a variety of looks for new purchases…and old favourites!!  After the very casual vibe of Look One, where I styled my jacket over a striped tank and white linen skirt, I knew I wanted to go in a completely different direction for this second outfit; so today I combined it – in lieu of a shirt! – with these drapey, patterned pants.

I would have loved to finish the look with a pair of my beloved heels; but alas, my no-longer-broken-but-still-not-okay foot isn’t ready to cooperate just yet, so my Aldo booties came to the rescue once again.  They work with pretty much everything, thank goodness!!

And how amazing is this spiky white collar necklace?! I found it at Le Chateau when I went shopping with a girlfriend a number of weeks ago…I think it’s going to be one of my go-to accessories this summer!!

Stay tuned for Denim Jacket Look Three… coming this Friday!!

1. May 14, 2014 / 3:45 pm

Ooo super cute! Love the denim jacket as a shirt! And you look adorable in those patterned pants! The booties and hat finish the look perfectly! You're such a doll! … So I'm getting around slowly on my broken toe! Luckily I took the pictures for my Kika post before I broke it on Sunday!

• May 14, 2014 / 8:13 pm

Thank you, lovely Dawn!! Printed pants like these had been on my mind for a while…and I finally found just what I was looking for!! Your Kika post photos turned out great…but I hope you won't let the toe situation stop you from doing other looks while you're healing!! You can do it!! XO

• May 15, 2014 / 6:01 am

Thank you very much, dear Jodi!! It was a fun look to wear, too!! 🙂

• May 15, 2014 / 6:10 am

It's the first time I've ever worn a jacket as a shirt, dear Anett…maybe a coat styled as a dress will be next?! 😉

• May 15, 2014 / 7:24 pm

Hello there Margaret…very nice to meet you!! I am always looking for new and different blogs to follow on Bloglovin, so count me in!! 🙂

• May 15, 2014 / 7:28 pm

Thank you so much, Federica…and thank you for visiting!!

2. May 15, 2014 / 7:45 pm

WOW I love your pants. That is such a beautiful pattern. But not only – the whole details of your outfits fits so perfect together. Also this wonderful hat. I don't know where I should look first. It's really amazing how different the jean jacket can look like. And now I'm curious about the third look. Enjoy your day – dearest greetings, Conny xoxo

• May 16, 2014 / 2:25 pm

I'm glad you are enjoying my "Style 3-Play" feature, dearest Conny!! Of course we all wear our wardrobe items in different ways…but it's been a fun challenge for me to show the looks side-by-side like this!! I hope you enjoy the third outfit, too!! XO