J’adore!

I didn’t plan it this way (I swear!) but doesn’t this look remind you just a little of a certain ensemble worn by Carrie Bradshaw of Sex and the City??

I’m speaking – of course! – of the J’adore Dior tee and ballgown skirt that she wore to the Souk in the second movie; my own version is much less grand, of course…a jersey maxi-skirt; my Roxy “Canada” tank with a little cardi (for shoulder coverage!); and since I’m not doing heels today, my newest favourite statement necklace to up the glam factor!!

I even opted for my woven Billabong cross-body bag…which, coincidentally, has a very similar feel to Ms. Bradshaw’s colourful little carryall!!

I guess I’ve enjoyed the SATC movies so many times now that all their fabulous fashion inspiration has simply become a part of my “style subconscious!!” (Wink, wink!!)

1. June 7, 2014 / 2:00 am

I would totally wear this exact outfit! LOVE! You're always so on point, Girl!
    fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

• June 9, 2014 / 5:57 am

I knew that this look would be a hit with you, dearest Dawn…you love your maxi skirts and dresses just as much as I do!! 😉

• June 9, 2014 / 6:04 am

Unfortunately my weekend wasn't all the much fun, dearest Anett (you can read about it in tomorrow's post)…but having your little notes to look forward to ALWAYS cheers me up!! Thank you so much!! XO

2. June 8, 2014 / 8:15 pm

Wow dear Monika, this is such a great look. And it's the same again, I would like to come over and take all the things with me. 🙂 This is a casual chic and I like really all of this. And I'm also a big fan from Carrie (of course) and all her perfect stylings. Enjoy your sunday, Conny

• June 9, 2014 / 6:13 am

Ms. Bradshaw sure had the most incredible wardrobe, didn't she, dearest Conny…can you imagine shopping HER closet?! I hope you are having fun on your holiday!! XO

• June 11, 2014 / 2:20 pm

This is such "easy" hair for me, dear Raphaela…which I prefer because it leaves me that much more time to put together my outfits!! 😉