Style 3-Play: Bermuda Shorts Look Three

You know how some women’s idea of a “casual” look is yoga pants and flip-flops?!  That’s sooo not me!!

After all, I’m the kind of girl who often wears heels to do her grocery shopping!!  But the final look for this edition of my “Style 3-Play” series takes my Bermuda shorts in a slightly different direction…still, you can’t tell me that this outfit isn’t way more interesting than workout clothes and rubber thongs!!

Here are my adorable Floggs sandals again (they were part of my previous “Style 3-Play”, too!) adding some extra “zing” to the classic plaid pattern of the shorts.  And this lightweight sweater – another Winners score! – is a new addition to my collection… the open weave and slightly cropped silhouette are perfect for temperatures that don’t quite feel like summer yet!!  Any day now, right?!

Personally, I think errands are a lot more fun when you dress for the occasion!!

1. June 14, 2014 / 12:55 pm

Oh you're so right – workout clothes belong in the gym! I really like your 3-play styling series, it's always interesting to see one item styled in different ways. Have a great weekend! 🙂

• June 14, 2014 / 7:58 pm

Thank you, dearest Anett!! I'm planning to continue the series on a monthly basis…so I'm glad you're enjoying it!! Wishing you a lovely weekend, too!! XO

2. June 14, 2014 / 1:09 pm

Adorable! And look at that flat tummy! 🙂

• June 14, 2014 / 8:00 pm

Not much exercising happening right now, dearest Dawn…but I don't have much of an appetite either, which has probably been my saving grace!! 😉

3. June 14, 2014 / 2:26 pm

Monika, firstly thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on my most recent post… it was so encouraging to hear your words and personal experience. And a big yes, to dressing up & looking fabulous, which you always do! I'm also not much of a yoga pants gal. Happiest weekend! xoxo

• June 14, 2014 / 8:09 pm

You are so welcome, dearest Veronika!! You've been a big source of support and inspiration for me, as well…please keep doing what you're doing (but make sure you take that much-needed "private time," too!!) XO

4. June 15, 2014 / 10:26 pm

I just love that sweater so much! It really is so adorable with the shorts. I wish I could say that I always dress up for the grocery store as well, but that it so not true. I'll throw on whatever I can find! Maybe I should make more of an effort… You really do look so cute!

Hope you're having a good weekend!

xoxo Alison

• June 16, 2014 / 2:33 pm

Hello Alison!! It's nice to have a few summertime options – like this sweater – that up the coziness factor just a little, isn't it?! 'Cause the calendar may say June, but it still feels pretty chilly here in Vancouver!! I'll be happier when we can start spending weekends at the beach instead of doing errands!! 😉

• June 17, 2014 / 8:09 pm

Thank you so much, dear Maggie!! I was merely hoping for "cute"…but hey!! I'm happy to accept your compliment, too!! 😀

5. Anonymous
    January 8, 2015 / 8:42 pm

Love the Floggs…Have you checked out Berkemann Sandals yet? Same style but the straps are replaceable.