Style 3-Play: Bermuda Shorts Look Two

Although it’s fun giving these knee-length shorts a more dressed up feel, like I did for my “Bermuda Shorts Look One” post, this is probably my favourite way to wear them…with a little tomboyish edge!!

A tank top in my preferred shade of green, together with this embellished, sleeveless shirt – that I wear more often as a vest! – and my leather beanie make great complementary pieces…don’t you think?!

But while some girls might be brave enough to go all-out and do sneakers for a look like this, I just have to opt for heels…otherwise the balance skews a little too masculine for my taste.  Even though these brown suede, open-toe beauties from Nine West still have me feeling somewhat unsteady on my feet (What the heck?  I thought wearing heels was supposed to be like riding a bike…you never forget how to do it!) at least the leather is very soft and doesn’t cut into my swollen ankle!!

Remember…I’ll be switching things up one more time for my final Bermuda shorts look on Friday!!  Make sure to stay tuned!!

• June 11, 2014 / 8:41 pm

Awww…thank you, dear Anett!! That little hat was the best investment ever; I would wear it every day if I could!! XO

1. June 11, 2014 / 2:56 pm

The cutest tomboy ever! What an adorable figure you have too, Dear! Love the heels with long shorts! Can't wait to see look #3!
    fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

• June 11, 2014 / 8:55 pm

You're making me blush again, dearest Dawn!! These "Style 3-Play" looks are so much fun to put together…and giving particular pieces a different "feel" with various combinations sure stretches those sartorial muscles!! πŸ˜‰

2. June 11, 2014 / 4:14 pm

OMG! This is adorable! I'm in love with the hat!

• June 11, 2014 / 8:59 pm

Well hello there, dear Wendy!! I do agree with you that my leather beanie is all kinds of fabulous; whenever an outfit needs a little "something something," it always comes to the rescue!! XO

3. June 11, 2014 / 10:00 pm

Loving these shorts and all the fabulous ways you're styling them. Plus, you're a total babe, Monika!! Hope your day is a fab one! xoxo

• June 12, 2014 / 2:54 am

It's all about getting the lighting just right, dear Veronika!! πŸ˜‰ Thank you for being such a wonderful cheerleader…you're the best!! XO

4. June 12, 2014 / 6:44 am

WOW! CanΒ΄t say which is my favorite!! Love both looks!
    This outfit combined with olive green flatters your hair color and your complexion and fits perfect to you. The beanie is sooooo sweet! I've never seen anyone where a beanie fits as good as to you. As it had been made specially for you. I think the choice for the sandals very well, it gives the outfit an elegant and feminien touch. Everything done to perfection! πŸ™‚

hope your leg is better today
    a big hug
    Dana πŸ™‚

• June 12, 2014 / 5:01 pm

Believe it or not, dear Dana, this beanie was my very first hat…not including the ones that my mom made me wear when I was a little girl!! πŸ˜€ Isn't it wonderful to have a piece in your wardrobe that makes you feel great EVERY time you have it on?! XO

• June 13, 2014 / 1:11 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks these shorts are pretty cool, dear Audrey…thank you!! πŸ˜‰