Getting tanked

As all my regular readers will surely know by now, I’m a huge fan of bohemian and rockerish looks…but that doesn’t mean I don’t also really enjoy the simplicity of a more pared-down ensemble every once in a while!!

In fact, before I caught the “fashion bug” in a big way, my off-duty outfits consisted  – almost without exception – of jeans, a tank (with a jacket or cardi if it was chilly) and a pair of boots…I’ve always loved my boots!!

So this is a perfect example of how I do a more “minimalist” look nowadays…a grey tank dress (this one has shirt-tail hem and a cool slash detail on the back of the waistline) together with studded thong sandals, a scarf-as-necklace, and my floppy grey felt hat!!

A sleek and simple look for one of the warmest days we’ve had in Vancouver so far this summer!!

• July 12, 2014 / 4:13 pm

Gotta have a few interesting details – even for a "bare basics" kind of look, right dear Dawn?! πŸ˜‰

• July 13, 2014 / 4:53 pm

The back slit is what sold me on this dress, dear Anett!! I love a little unexpected surprise like that!! XO

1. July 14, 2014 / 1:51 am

Great summer dress and I love your hat, you look amazing!

• July 14, 2014 / 2:17 am

This hat is fast becoming a favourite, dear Constance!! Thank you so much for the sweet compliment…and for the visit!!

2. July 14, 2014 / 9:39 am

It donΒ΄t need a layering outfit or thousands of things to look good! With good taste you can look divine in very simple outfits.. and you DO!
    Lovely… πŸ™‚

have a wonderful week dear
    Dana πŸ™‚

• July 15, 2014 / 7:18 am

Sometimes, simple is best…right, dear Dana?! Especially now that summer seems (finally!) to have arrived here in Vancouver; when the weather warms up, layering can feel a little overdone!! XO

3. July 15, 2014 / 7:20 am

So sweet of you, Manasi…thank you!! And thank you so much for visiting!! πŸ™‚