Wide load

These palazzo pants are a fashion first for me…and despite my choice of title, I think they are really very flattering!!

And incredibly comfortable, too!!  The fabric is so lightweight and breezy, I imagine that they’d feel bearable on even the hottest days; but since this afternoon was a bit of a “mixed bag” weather-wise (you can see in the photos that it was sunny one moment, then shady the next!) I opted to pair my wide-legged beauties with this perforated, vegan leather tee from Michael Michael Kors.

The less-than-subtle pattern is something else again, isn’t it?!  I’m going to go with “sea anemones,” which makes these pants just that much more seasonal!! Conventional wisdom tells us to stay away from bold, oversized prints on our lower half – especially if we’re not blessed in the height department.  But hey… that’s why my fuchsia platform sandals (can you see the smallest hint of them peaking out?) were the perfect footwear match!!  😉

Truthfully, I like my printed palazzos so much, I’m already looking forward to styling them again!!  Do you have any suggestions for me, dear readers, for my next wide-legged look?!

1. July 23, 2014 / 1:35 pm

I like this look, flowy pants especially! You look so happy!

• July 24, 2014 / 2:18 pm

Thank you so much for visiting, Lera!! And I always know when I get it just right with my look for the day…it's very easy to smile!! 🙂

2. July 24, 2014 / 5:34 am

Hi dear Monika 🙂

Just yesterday I thought about that, if I should not buy a pair of palazzo pants to me. I have so many pants but not one palazzo pants. And now I see them on you! I think it's great that it is slightly narrower cut up and is just down at the ankles so nice and wide. The pattern is beautiful! Not to forget.. I love you necklace and this divine sandals!! 🙂

have a very nice, stress-less and sunny day my friend
    Dana 🙂

• July 24, 2014 / 2:31 pm

I wasn't expecting much when I tried on these pants, dearest Dana…but they fit so perfectly that I had to take them home!! And even though my shoes were mostly hidden, I liked the flash of pink you could see when I moved!! XOXO

• July 25, 2014 / 1:49 am

Don't you worry, my dear Anett…those hot pink sandals will be making a few more appearances before the summer is over!! 😉

3. July 25, 2014 / 2:48 am

Wow, you rock those wild pants!! I haven't worn palazzo pants in years, but as I get older, I get bolder, so maybe you've inspired me to give them another try! I might have to start with a baby step, like a solid color! 😉
    Fashion Should Be Fun

• July 25, 2014 / 3:47 am

Oh, I'm a wild one all right, dearest Dawn!! 😉 These pants are most certainly NOT a classic piece, but they sure add lots of personality to a look, don't they?! Naturally, I was keeping your motto "fashion should be fun" in mind when I bought them!! XO