Dotty

Just when I’ve halfway convinced myself to take a bit of a break from shopping…another cute dress comes along!!

It’s my own fault, of course – if I really wanted to stick to my plan, then I shouldn’t have headed to the local mall for my favourite Starbucks soy chai latte; the drive-through would have been a more prudent option!!

At first, I truly was “just browsing”…but what’s the fun of looking if it doesn’t also include some trying on, right??  And this swingy little polka-dotted number (from Forever 21) was simply made for a late summer lunch date on an outdoor patio – which my husband and I had planned with some friends for the following afternoon – so it naturally ended up coming home with me!!

And even though I’m still not ready to think about how autumn is looming just around the corner, I know my newest wardrobe addition will work equally well with tights and boots and a leather jacket once the weather turns chilly!!

• September 1, 2014 / 6:43 am

At first, I wasn't sure about these shoes with the dress…but now I'm really glad I went with them!! Thank you so much for visiting, Monica!! 🙂

1. August 29, 2014 / 3:45 pm

Monika, I'm thrilled you decided to venture out to the mall because this dress is absolutely heavenly on you. Love, love it!! And your fall option (boots & tights)? You're speaking my love language… can think of nothing prettier!! Happiest Friday!! xo

• September 1, 2014 / 6:48 am

I think I might end up liking this dress even MORE with the cool weather accessories, dearest Veronika…something about the upcoming fall to look forward to, right?! 😉

• September 1, 2014 / 6:55 am

It was a gift from my husband a few years ago…he has good taste, doesn't he?! 😉

• September 1, 2014 / 7:02 am

Thank you, Emily…and thank you so much for visiting, too!!

• September 1, 2014 / 7:33 am

I'm inspired by my blogger friends, dearest Dawn…you're pretty fabulous yourself, you know!! XOXO

• September 1, 2014 / 7:38 am

It's hard NOT to be dotty about dots, right Zoe?! There's something so cheerful about them!! 😉

2. August 30, 2014 / 5:02 pm

Well, when you gotta shop, you gotta shop 😀 You can't just leave a pretty dress on the shelf, am I right? You look lovely in it, so it was definitely worth it 🙂

• September 1, 2014 / 7:54 am

Thank you so much, sweet Anett!! And yes…I'm a firm believer that indulging in a little retail therapy on a regular basis is a very good thing!! ;D