Guess what

White denim for autumn??  Why the heck not!!

To be honest, we’ve been so lucky with our weather here in Vancouver lately; it’s been as mild and sunny as we’d normally expect for the middle of summer!!  In actuality, Canada’s Thanksgiving celebration is only a couple of days away; which is traditionally the harbinger of the “holiday season”…including Christmas and the New Year!!  Seriously – where did the time go?!

But let’s get back to the topic at hand; these cool Guess jeans!!  When I found them a few weeks ago on clearance at The Bay, I was certain I’d be saving them for next spring…but an invitation to brunch with friends – and the aforementioned warm temperatures – made me excited to debut them somewhat earlier than expected!!

And I did layer my Vero Moda jacket over this drapey, sleeveless blouse (don’t you just love the colour?) to add a touch of fall to my look, dear readers…despite what the thermometer says!!  πŸ˜‰

1. October 10, 2014 / 6:44 pm

Love it all, Monika! As for white jeans?! Why the heck not, personally I love wearing white any time of the year. And my goodness I love that top – total heart stopper! As for our temps? We are insanely spoiled… sheesh, I'm still in flip flops & sleeveless tops. Crazy and awesome!! Happy Thanksgiving weekend, love! xo

• October 12, 2014 / 4:30 pm

White for fall and winter, black for spring and summer…why not indeed, dearest Veronika?! πŸ˜‰ Those jeans might yet be back on view before the year is up, and that top?? It has an almost iridescent shimmer that makes it even prettier in person!! Hope you are enjoying your favourite holiday!! XOXO

• October 12, 2014 / 4:34 pm

I love my skinny jeans as much as the next girl, dear Cissy…but flares are great for switching things up every once in a while!! πŸ™‚

• October 12, 2014 / 5:21 pm

Aww Dawn…you've been one of my biggest fans and cheerleaders since I started my blog; thank you with all my heart!! XOXO

• October 12, 2014 / 5:34 pm

Those flares are crazy-cool, aren't they dear Tania?! To be honest, I would have preferred them without the "distressed" details…but for the price, a bit of shredding wasn't a deal-breaker!! πŸ˜‰

2. October 14, 2014 / 10:08 am

We also have a wonderful and warm weather in Germany, so I can also wear some summer outfits. Your pants is gorgeous! IΒ΄m looking for a while but canΒ΄t find some like yours. I think you can wear white pants also in fall (or winter). If outside is no rain or snow to make them dirty.. why not? πŸ™‚
    Love also the top, the color is amazing and the cut! πŸ™‚

have some beautiful and warm sunny days dear
    Dana πŸ™‚

• October 14, 2014 / 2:15 pm

I think our lovely, summery weather might be over now, dearest Dana…there's nothing but rain in the forecast for the next week!! But I'm glad that I took the opportunity to wear these white jeans while the sun was still shining; and you're right…we sometimes have very nice days even during the winter!! XOXO