Luxe lynx

I’ve been thinking for a while about upgrading my furry vest situation, but I haven’t had any luck finding just the right one…until now!!

As soon as I saw this faux-fur beauty at Zara last weekend, there was no question that it would be coming home with me; I mean, how amazing is that lookalike lynx?!  I’m always so excited to find “classic” pieces that have a bit of a twist…and this animal print is definitely not your standard leopard!!

Today, it was the perfect add-on to make my white skinny jeans feel autumn-appropriate; and its wonderful colour and texture couldn’t have been a prettier complement to the muted paisley pattern of this Forever 21 blouse!!

Now I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for plenty of dry days ahead…rain and fur are two things that do not equal a good mix!!

• October 23, 2014 / 3:32 am

Exactly the vibe I was going for, dearest Dawn…and I'm really happy that you approve!! XOXO

1. October 22, 2014 / 9:03 pm

Lovely gilet & it has a brilliant pattern hidden in the fur

Zoeoulton.blogspot.co.uk

• October 23, 2014 / 3:46 am

Great pattern…and great texture too, dear Zoe!! As a fellow animal-print fan, I know you totally appreciate both!! XOXO

• October 24, 2014 / 6:45 am

Wait until you see my next blog post, dear Stella…I just might have spoiled myself a little when it comes to fur vests!! 😉

2. October 23, 2014 / 10:45 pm

Aw, look at you all boho fabulous!! <3 I LOVE that vest and I'm also on the hunt for one. They're such a fun way to elevate an outfit and give an instant pop of glam. Same reason I love my fur snood. Hope you're having a fabulous day, lovey!! xo

• October 24, 2014 / 7:03 am

A touch of glam is EXACTLY what a faux-fur piece adds to every outfit, dearest Veronika!! I totally remember that gorgeous snood of yours and am looking forward to seeing you wear it again…and maybe a new vest, too!! XOXO