Style 3-Play: Oversized Sweater Look One

I may have mentioned before that one of the few things I really relish about our current season is the opportunity to indulge in some cozy sweater dressing; and as luck would have it, a huge trend for this fall and winter happens to be knits…in all shapes and sizes!!

So when I saw this fluffy, fuzzy, baby pink pullover at H&M for only $20, who was I to resist?!  My only challenge was trying to decide between sizes – should I choose a “small,” for a slightly oversized feel; or go all-out with a “medium??”

I’m sure you know which one made the cut, dear readers!!  This sweater is truly enormous…but so much fun to wear; honestly, there’s nothing quite like the feeling of being wrapped in a toasty blanket while still being appropriately dressed for a day out!!

Do I have you looking forward to the second and third versions of this oversized sweater Style 3-Play?? Stay tuned…my next look is coming on Wednesday!!

P.S.  A very Happy Thanksgiving Day wish goes out to all my Canadian visitors; I hope you are enjoying the long-weekend!!

• October 14, 2014 / 3:58 am

Aww, Joni…that's a really amazing compliment!! Thank you so very much!! I am looking forward to settling in with a cup of green tea and taking the tour; I have a feeling it's going to be a "busy" night!! XOXO

1. October 14, 2014 / 8:19 am

I love your oversized sweater. You are so right – how cozy it feels to wear a blanket. I came here through Joni's post.

• October 14, 2014 / 2:22 pm

We've been so lucky here in Vancouver these past weeks with the weather, dear Melanie…but I have a feeling that the time for sweaters is definitely on its way!! Thank you for taking a moment to visit and leave a little note; it's really lovely to "meet" you!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• October 14, 2014 / 5:58 pm

You know what surprised me the most about my decision to take this sweater home, dear Jasmine?? That I chose the pink version!! You see, it was also available in white, black, and a deep olive green – all colours that I normally gravitate towards – but I'm really happy that I decided to go with pink instead!! Change is good, right?! ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. October 14, 2014 / 10:04 am

Aaaww I LOVE this outfit!! And I love knitted clothes so much! To buy them and to knitt by myself! Have not been at H&M for a while.. I think I should go there.. immediataly!! ;)))
    I like very much the way you wear the sweater.. you look SO lovely in this outfit! <3

have a wonderful week dear
    Dana ๐Ÿ™‚

• October 14, 2014 / 8:29 pm

Unfortunately, I never learned to knit, dearest Dana…and now that I'm so involved with blogging, I doubt that I'll ever find the time!! Of course, somehow I ALWAYS have time to go shopping…I wonder how that is possible?! ;D

• October 14, 2014 / 8:34 pm

You often wear pink on your blog, dearest Maggie…so I had a feeling that you would like this sweater!! Who knows…maybe it will become a new favourite colour for me!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• October 15, 2014 / 6:37 pm

They're the only good thing about chilly weather, dear Stella…at least in my books!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. October 15, 2014 / 10:49 am

It looks so soft and fluffy, I love it! Can't wait to see you style it in different ways! I'm so looking forward to wearing cozy sweaters again too ๐Ÿ™‚

Bella Pummarola

• October 15, 2014 / 7:52 pm

I get lots of hugs from my husband when I'm wearing this sweater, dearest Anett…I guess I'm just too cuddly to resist!! ;D

4. October 15, 2014 / 1:16 pm

I love your soft and fuzzy sweater! The photo of you looking into the camera without sunglasses is gorgeous. You have a beautiful smile.

Hello from a fellow Vancouver blogger!

Jenny
    Stuff I Love

• October 15, 2014 / 9:33 pm

Hello again, dear Jenny…it's always a pleasure to "meet" another Vancouver blogger!! This was actually a really challenging day for photos; one moment the sun was shining, and the next moment it was hiding behind some clouds!! But I'm very happy with how the pics turned out…and I'm glad you like them, too!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• October 18, 2014 / 2:20 pm

Now that our weather sadly seems to have taken a turn for the worse, I know this sweater is going to get a lot of wear, dearest Dawn!! XOXO

5. October 18, 2014 / 6:25 pm