Amazing

Actually sourcing a “dry zone” to take these photos…that was truly amazing on this very rainy afternoon, dear readers!!

But luckily, we managed to find what appeared to be the only dry area in this entire little park…under the sheltering branches of a redwood tree!!  Oh, the challenges of personal style blogging here on Canada’s we(s)t coast!!

My textured cardigan was probably not the best choice today – it isn’t exactly waterproof! – but at least my burgundy faux-leather leggings and new floppy little fedora (a Winners find!) kept me from getting completely drenched in our mad dash for dry pavement.

And the t-shirt??  Well, every once in a while, it’s just fun to make a bit of a statement!!  😉

1. November 7, 2014 / 3:21 pm

I just love your cozy cardi and the plum leggings! It was raining here too yesterday, but I did an indoor shoot hehe 🙂

Bella Pummarola

• November 9, 2014 / 6:06 pm

Faux leather has come a looong way, dearest Anett…these leggings look and feel almost as good as the "real thing!!" And so far, I've resisted the temptation to take photos indoors when the weather isn't cooperating, but I've also learned to "never say never!!" 😉

• November 9, 2014 / 6:12 pm

You are, too, dearest Dawn!! Thank you SO much for taking a moment to visit, even though you must be dealing with the hundred and one things that come with moving!! I hope it's going well!! XOXO

2. November 8, 2014 / 6:00 am

I know dodging the rain all too well! Martin & I have discovered several sheltered locations over the years with great tons of great natural light. Oh my goodness, such a godsend for Vancouver weather/blogging!! And you look divine, Monika, adore everything about this gorgeous & super fun look. Happiest weekend, loves!! xoxo

• November 9, 2014 / 6:19 pm

As challenging as the rain can be, dearest Veronika…I'll take it over snow ANY day!! 😉 Robin and I have a couple of go-to locations for rainy day photos, too…but we're always on the look-out for new ones!! XOXO

3. November 9, 2014 / 3:55 am

It may be raining but at least it is still warm enough to go out without a jacket there and the grass still looks so green! Your outfit is so perfect for fall! Love the textured cardigan and leggings!

Rebecca

• November 10, 2014 / 5:23 am

Vancouver stays very green even through the winter, dearest Rebecca…we do have the rain to thank for that!! And fingers crossed that our mild temperatures continue; I'm quite thrilled with this "sweater weather" we're enjoying right now!! XOXO

• November 11, 2014 / 5:32 am

These faux-leather leggings were an ideal choice for the rainy weather, dearest Maggie…they kept me both dry AND stylish!! ;D