Pumped for Christmas!

I absolutely love putting together outfits and documenting them for my blog, but I have to admit…at this time of year, the weather can be a real challenge when it comes to taking photos!!

If it isn’t contending with the brutally short days (seriously, though – we have about eight fewer hours of daylight right now than we have during the height of the summer!) it’s trying to find cover from the rain!! But I’m doing my best not to complain too much…at least we don’t have any snow right now!!

Now, I know that many of you are probably big fans of the classic “white Christmas”…am I right?!  I will admit that a dusting of sparkly snow outside can look quite magical when you’re tucked warm and safe inside; I just don’t like dealing with the accompanying cold and mess!!

But whatever your wishes might be for the big day, the countdown is definitely on; can you believe there’s only three more sleeps to go??

P.S. My husband and I already have the best gift ever…Badger has started eating on his own!!  Yippee!!

1. December 22, 2014 / 2:33 pm

Oh great news about Badger! You look chic and fabulous …. a bit tomboy edgy but with those killer pumps to glam it up! Perfection! I can't believe Xmas is only a few days away! Yeegads!

• December 23, 2014 / 3:23 am

I've kind of been swinging from one end of the style spectrum to the other lately, dearest Dawn…tomboy to girly to tomboy again!! Maybe it's a result of the emotional rollercoaster that I've been riding; but now that Badger is feeling better, I'm thinking my moods will probably level off. On the other hand, being a fashion chameleon is kinda fun!! ;D

2. December 23, 2014 / 12:48 pm

This outfit is nothing short of "exceptionally cool", lovely Monika… from the cargo pants to the heels and the animal print top, it all works so beautifully together! You look fierce and gorgeous all at the same time!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that you and all your little ones are doing okay. Thank you SO much for all your support and friendship this past year and more, you're a great blogging pal!!

Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb x

• December 24, 2014 / 7:15 am

Dearest Catherine…you've been an inspiration to me almost from the first day that I started my blog!! I am incredibly grateful for your friendship as well, and thank YOU with all my heart for your kind words…and your lovely compliment!! A very, very Merry Christmas to you, too!! XOXO

3. December 24, 2014 / 1:01 pm

Totally loving them pants! & your shirt, looks lovely paired together 😀

So happy you are in the Christmas spirit now 😀
    Badger is eating on his own? How exciting!! 🙂 We hope he continues to get better everyday 🙂

Merry Christmas to you and your family, we hope you have a great one 🙂

• December 25, 2014 / 3:32 am

I guess a bit of holiday cheer is better late than never, dear Kelsey and Kenecha!! 😉 And we definitely have Badger to thank for that…I am just sooo grateful that he's still with us, and doing reasonably well. Thank you for all your good wishes…and fingers crossed that Santa ticked every box on your Christmas lists this year!! XOXO