Under cover

My full-length, faux-leather trench doesn’t get out all too often…but when Vancouver’s normally docile weather develops a bite, it’s the perfect keeps-me-cozy-and-under-cover piece!!

You can’t see it, but I’ve got a snuggly sweater on as well…and with my scarf and a pair of fingerless wool gloves, I was actually (almost) warm!!  Certainly warmer than my poor photographer/husband, who wanted nothing more than to jump back into the car and crank up the heat!!

My new fleecy bag – worn with a strap this time – gives the look a perfect little bit of softness.  And as far as the hat goes??  When I was a kid, my mom absolutely insisted that my sister and I have our heads covered during the winter months…

…but now when I have one on, it’s because I want to!!  😉

• December 3, 2014 / 9:49 pm

Hello ladies!! Yep, my hubby is my photographer…and I'm sure he wonders sometimes what he got himself into!! 😉 He was definitely complaining a little today because his fingers were freezing…but he still managed to get some good shots, didn't he?! XOXO

1. December 3, 2014 / 4:49 pm

Obsessed . . . I am completely obsessed with this coat. I mean,it just looks so fierce. You look so fierce from head to toe. I also love the wide legged pants and hat. You look on point.xx

BEAUTYEDITER.COM

• December 3, 2014 / 10:26 pm

Dear Kenny…oh my gosh, you are totally making me blush!! ;D This trench was one of those "spur-of-the-moment" purchases we all occasionally make…and even though I don't wear it a lot, I have to admit that I do FEEL pretty fierce when I have it on!! Glad you like it, too!! XO

• December 5, 2014 / 2:36 pm

That's a lovely compliment, dear Borka…thank you so much!! XO

2. December 4, 2014 / 2:10 pm

Hi Monika,

The last pic is fantastic! I wish i had a photographer but i have to rely on my remote control and tripod!

Cold hey, even colder here i kid you not!
    Love the coat, love the b and w combination, it's just stunning!

Ariane

• December 5, 2014 / 3:01 pm

So nice to have you visit again, dear Ariane!! I do feel very lucky to have a photographer always on standby…I think it makes the picture-taking process a lot more fun when you can do it as a team!! But where there's a will, there's a way…and a tripod and remote can work wonders!! P.S. Our rain is back, which means milder temperatures are on the way!! Yay!!

3. December 4, 2014 / 3:14 pm

love the pants you have here, and the long trench is perfect for the weather!

• December 5, 2014 / 5:32 pm

Especially a winter that tends to be more wet than cold, dear Julie…although it does a good job against the chill, too!! Thank you so much for visiting…it's very nice to "meet" you!!

4. December 4, 2014 / 6:00 pm

SO FAB! Love the 70's vibe of the flares, the hat, the trench … and of course I'm still totally IN LOVE with that bag!
    fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

• December 5, 2014 / 7:53 pm

I can't believe there was a time when I wasn't a big fan of seventies style, dear Dawn!! I'm sure you've seen the movie "American Hustle"…oh my gosh, SO worthwhile just for the amazing fashion!! XOXO

5. December 5, 2014 / 6:06 am

Your floppy hat is SO darling, absolutely love it on you and that trench is so fantastic as well. Looking gorgeous as always lovey, and yes brrr, getting so cold. I'm taking my outfit photos indoors next week. Too cold for my liking! 😉

• December 5, 2014 / 8:00 pm

Warmer weather is on it's way for Vancouver, dearest Veronika…maybe you won't need to resort to an indoor photo-shoot after all!! Either way, I ALWAYS look forward to your outfit posts…I take it this means that you're feeling okay after your oral surgery?? It ended up being a rough week for me, too; I have lots of blog reading to catch up on!! XOXO

6. December 5, 2014 / 10:07 am

Wow liebe Monika, mich haut es aus den Socken… das Outfit sieht einfach toll aus – DU siehst toll aus… Wirklich ein Traum – von Kopf bis Fuß. Amazing!!! Und auch die Bilder sind genial. Ein riesiges Kompliment an Deinen Mann…
    Es tut mir sehr leid, dass Du Dein Frettchen gehen lassen musstest… ich kann nachempfinden, wie Du Dich fühlst… Ich drück Dich, ganz lieber Gruß – Conny <3 XOXO

A Hemad und a Hos

• December 5, 2014 / 8:29 pm

Ach, liebe Conny…da werden jetzt ein paar sehr traurige Tage kommen. 🙁 Vielen Dank für Deine lieben Wörter; es wird noch eine weile dauern, aber ich weiß ich komm bald wieder in "blogging" Schwung. Ein wenig Ablenkung ist wohl gute Medizin, wenn man Herzleiden hat. XOXO

• December 8, 2014 / 6:09 am

I love my skinny jeans, dear Patricia…but sometimes nothing but a flare will do!! 😉 Thank you so much for visiting!!

7. December 8, 2014 / 10:16 am

It is freezing here in Prague as well, and I see some bloggers still wear dresses and only shirts 🙁
    I love this leather coat on you and amazing statement fur bag. Looking absolutely amazing. Your hair, if I didn't say it before is perfect 🙂 Mel

• December 9, 2014 / 12:43 am

Our weather has become milder – and wetter! – again in the meantime, dear Mel…which I personally ALWAYS prefer over the snow and the cold!! And my hair has been changed up just a bit as well…you'll see my new look later in the week!! XOXO