A special guest

Someone wouldn’t let us leave home without him today, dear readers!!

My husband and I will often let “Badger” stay out of his cage unsupervised when we know we’ll only be gone for a short while – like a Starbucks run and a quick photo-shoot, for example – and he’s generally content to snooze in front of the fireplace until we return.  Not this morning, though!!

There he was, waiting for us to open our condo door…ready for a little ferret adventure!!  And how could we possibly refuse that adorable face?!

Unfortunately, poor Badger is feeling under the weather again; he only just recovered from his previous illness, and now it seems that he’s managed to catch my cold (ferrets are one of the few animals that are susceptible to the human flu virus.)  But with any luck, he’ll be up to modelling again very soon…if you’d like him to make another appearance, that is!!

1. January 16, 2015 / 4:10 pm

OMG …he's soooo cuuuute that I would want to take him anywhere! Adorable casual look on you .. the rings and that darling scarf are such great details. Please model for us again, Badger! Precious!

• January 17, 2015 / 5:41 pm

Yes, my new heart-motif scarf needed another outing as soon as possible, dearest Dawn!! πŸ˜‰ And once Badger is over his sniffles, I'm sure he'd be very happy to "guest star" on my blog again!! XOXO

2. January 16, 2015 / 8:09 pm

Oh my goodness how cute! He looks so well and we are glad he is out and about, we hope he recovers fast πŸ™‚ Love the second last photo, too adorable.
    Just love this scarf paired with this outfit, it really completes it πŸ™‚ Just love your style!

• January 17, 2015 / 5:46 pm

Sometimes, the best part of an outfit is the little details…and my scarf (and Badger, of course!) were the perfect finishing touches today, right dear Kelsey and Kenecha?! πŸ˜‰

3. January 16, 2015 / 8:10 pm

Oh ps, totally forgot to say of course we would want to see more of the little guy πŸ™‚

• January 17, 2015 / 5:47 pm

I'm sure Badger will be back…he really seemed to enjoy his photo session with mom!! XOXO

• January 17, 2015 / 5:50 pm

A V-neck (my fave!) sweatshirt isn't all that easy to come by, dear LaviΓ±a…so of course I had to grab this one when I saw it!! πŸ˜‰

4. January 17, 2015 / 8:15 pm

How fun and cute! Such a sweet little face he has! πŸ™‚

I think your edgy style, which comes so naturally to you, has a certain influence on me – I never copy anyone's looks, but I can tell when some of the visual information I receive from bloggers gets internalized, and new looks get born. I think this time, inspired by you!

• January 19, 2015 / 5:58 am

Oh my goodness, dearest Natalia…that's such a HUGE compliment to me!! Sharing our outfits is – of course! – why we're part of the personal style blogosphere; and I'm really honoured that you're enjoying my looks so much!! P.S. Badger says "thank you!" too!! XOXO

• January 19, 2015 / 6:03 am

Thank you, dear Pelin!! I am now following you on Google+!! πŸ™‚

5. January 18, 2015 / 2:53 pm

Monika he is absolutely adorable!! Hope he's feeling better. I'm totally lovin' the casual cool vibe of this outfit and I love how you cuffed your jeans….I'm going to have to try that. πŸ™‚
    Debbie

• January 19, 2015 / 6:14 am

Yes, Badger appears to be recovering from his case of the sniffles, dearest Debbie…and I fully agree that he's pretty darn cute!! πŸ˜‰ Those scrunched-up cuffs?? Kind of perfect for the slouchy, casual feel of a pair of boyfriend jeans, right?! Now, of course, I'm looking forward to seeing YOUR interpretation!! XOXO