Pastel perfect

I have to admit…I’m kind of smitten with my temporarily lavender-hued hair!!

It created an unexpectedly soft – even delicate – contrast with the otherwise all-black look I wore for my “A little lilac” post; but now I was curious to discover how well this new hairdo of mine would play with an outfit in a more muted colour palette!!

Very nicely, don’t you think?!  The pastel tones of my bleached-out skinny jeans, paisley blouse and texture-ific cardigan don’t compete in the slightest with my lilac highlights…they complement them!!

I’m starting to wonder, dear readers, if lavender might just be “the new blonde!!”  😉

1. February 4, 2015 / 2:22 pm

I love the lilac, it's perfect for sampling a new tone. I wonder if you'll be doing it again.
    Love that bag too!

• February 5, 2015 / 5:09 am

When it comes to my hair, dearest Joni, I've learned to "never say never!!" 😉

• February 9, 2015 / 7:06 am

It's a subtle change, dearest Thais…but I'm having fun with it!! 😉

• February 9, 2015 / 7:11 am

It's definitely one of my more "hippie-inspired" outfits, dearest Kelsey and Kenecha…but I think the skinny jeans – and the lilac hair! – add the perfect modern touch!! 😉

• February 10, 2015 / 4:42 am

Unfortunately, my purple-toned hair is fading fast, dearest Jess…I'm thinking I might need to head to the salon for a refresh!! 😉

2. February 10, 2015 / 6:33 am

That must be really fun to experiment with your hair. For now I'm just starting–with the length. I'd had long hair for AGES and now I'm going for short, short, short. I'm due for the next do.

All the textures in this outfit from the paisley to the shag are STAND-OUT-ABLE!

Love,

Ann of Kremb de la Kremb

• February 11, 2015 / 4:29 pm

I'm not a girl that keeps any particular hair look for too long, dearest Ann…I get bored!! Looking forward to seeing where YOUR hair adventures take you!! 😉

• February 13, 2015 / 1:30 am

I desperately tried to get in today before I take off for a beach vacation tomorrow, but no appointments available….bummer! The haircut is coming soon though! Right after my bday on the 21st. You can see my hair inspo on Pinterest. A x

• February 14, 2015 / 3:13 pm

Enjoy the beach, Ann…gotta admit that I'm a little envious!! 😉 And having a hair appointment (and a birthday!) when you return home gives you something else to look forward to, right?!