Coast to coast: Vintage coat with boyfriend jeans and sequinned sweater

We’ll finally be arriving in St. Andrews, New Brunswick later today – after an overnight stay in Toronto on Tuesday – but of course I couldn’t leave you hanging without an outfit post!!

styling a vintage coat with a sequinned sweater and boyfriend jeans

Because there are no direct flights from west coast to east coast, the trip across Canada is a long one…if my husband and I hadn’t opted for that YYZ stopover, we could have expected to be en route (both by air and by car) for a minimum of 11 hours straight!!  Not the best scenario for me after my deep vein thrombosis last year…I have doctor’s orders to stretch my legs as often as possible.

styling a vintage coat with a sequinned sweater and boyfriend jeans

styling a vintage coat with a sequinned sweater and boyfriend jeans

And just so you’re prepared, Friday’s post won’t feature a New Brunswick backdrop yet either; I already know that I’ll be super busy catching up with my family…so I put together one more set of outfit pics for you before we left Vancouver.

vintage coat, boyfriend jeans, and accessories

vintage floral coat

But there definitely will be photo opportunities happening while we’re visiting; and you never know, I might even be featuring a special guest or two!!

styling a vintage coat with a sequinned sweater and boyfriend jeans

1. April 29, 2015 / 2:35 pm

Hey cutie, all the best on your trip!! Excited to see your guest posters… AND super stocked for this gorgeous look. The coat is amazing and so is the pop of sequence! Happiest Wednesday! xo

• April 30, 2015 / 9:53 pm

After two days of travel, we're finally settled into our cottage (right on the Bay of Fundy!) dearest Veronika…it's very pretty, but also VERY chilly!! I sure hope that I'm not stuck wearing the same woolly turtleneck and army parka all week!! 😉

2. April 29, 2015 / 2:44 pm

Adorable !! LOVE brown and you have found a great ensemble : ) Beautifully put together as always… have a wonderful trip !
    Susan

• April 30, 2015 / 10:24 pm

Thank you so much, dear Susan!! Unfortunately, it was too cold today for me to enjoy the New Brunswick view from anywhere but the window of our cozy cabin; still, having this time with my family is really special…the six of us haven't been together in over 10 years!! XO

• April 30, 2015 / 10:37 pm

Honestly, I don't wear this vintage coat often enough, dearest Kelsey and Kenecha…and I really should change that!! It has a bit of a "Carrie Bradshaw" vibe that's just the thing for adding some personality to a more basic look!! XOXO

• April 30, 2015 / 10:44 pm

How can you not love a sequinned heart…right, dearest Zoe?! 😉 And I'm certainly looking forward to checking out your new blog once I return from my vacation and get back to my regular blogging routine again!! XOXO