Grey matter: Boyfriend jeans and an oversized sweater!

Am I somewhat obsessed with oversized sweaters – specifically oversized grey sweaters – right now??  You could say that!!

styling an oversized grey sweater with boyfriend jeans

If you’re a regular reader, then you’ve already seen my chunky grey sweater dress and my long grey cardigan in previous posts…but now I’ve also added this deliciously woolly turtleneck to my growing collection!!

styling an oversized grey sweater with boyfriend jeans

oversized grey sweater and leopard clutch

I know, I know…spring has sprung (here in Vancouver, at least!) so you’re wondering what I’m doing shopping for more sweaters, am I right?!  But since this season is notoriously fickle when it comes to the weather – and since I have a trip to still-snowy New Brunswick fast approaching! – I honestly didn’t think I could go wrong!!

oversized grey sweater, boyfriend jeans, leopard clutch, and pumps

oversized grey sweater and chandelier earrings

Besides, as much as I might wish it to be true, in Canada there’s no such thing as an “endless summer”… so I know there will be plenty of opportunities to wear it again!!

styling an oversized grey sweater with boyfriend jeans

P.S. Best wishes for a very Happy Easter, everyone!!  Plus – it’s Fun Fashion Friday again at “Fashion Should Be Fun”…and I know my blogger friend Dawn would love you to join the party!!

1. April 3, 2015 / 6:45 pm

Oh look how nice the grass looks (sorry our snow is still outta control and it looks so weird to be able to see grasses haha :P) Oversized sweaters are the best ours won't be going away any time soon! Turtle necks are so lovely as well, loose turtlenecks are the ones I tend to buy.

Have a wonderful Easter x
    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

• April 6, 2015 / 3:47 am

Oh no…really sorry to hear that you're still dealing with so much of the white stuff, dearest Kelsey and Kenecha!! And if I'm not ready – even with our milder weather – to give up my cozy sweaters yet, I can certainly believe that YOU aren't!! XOXO

2. April 3, 2015 / 10:17 pm

You look really lovely and those heels are gorgeous. X

• April 6, 2015 / 3:58 am

Thank you so much, dear Lotty!! These snake-print pumps are winners all around; they're remarkably comfortable…and they go with absolutely everything!! 😉

3. April 4, 2015 / 1:39 am

I'm not quite done wearing sweaters either, brrrr! Your grey sweater is beautiful and softly draped.

• April 6, 2015 / 4:06 am

Chunky sweaters are great for in between seasons, dearest Joni…they'd be too bulky under a winter coat, but they're perfectly cozy all on their own when the days are still a little on the "brisk" side!! XOXO

4. April 4, 2015 / 2:13 am

Oh wow! This fluffy grey sweater is pretty much perfect and I love how you tucked into your jeans. Also, this shade of grey looks amazing with your platinum blonde hair.

Bella Pummarola

• April 6, 2015 / 4:09 am

Yep…definitely loving me some grey right now, dearest Anett!! And seriously, a comfy sweater is ALWAYS a good idea, don't you think?! 😉

5. April 4, 2015 / 3:44 pm

This is my kind of look, I love it, I'm also addicted to grey sweaters.
    Sue x
    Bestfriendstyle

• April 6, 2015 / 4:10 am

Then we are kindred spirits in the realm of sweaters, dearest Sue!! XOXO

6. April 5, 2015 / 12:20 pm

Aww thanks for the shout out, Dear Monika! You look chic and cozy in this! Now is the time to get some great deals on winter stuff anyway, right? You always have such fab photos and in such great locations! Love that!

• April 6, 2015 / 4:14 am

No need to thank me, dearest Dawn…you've been such a great supporter of MY blog almost since the beginning; the least I can do is return the compliment!! P.S. This sweater was 50% off…an awesome deal for sure!! XOXO

7. April 7, 2015 / 12:30 am

Oh my word, Monika, this outfit is SO perfect!! I'm pretty sure I need to re-create it on the ASAP, and yes, I'm sure we'll still have lots of opportunities to wear sweaters here in Vancouver! 😉

• April 7, 2015 / 8:45 pm

Pair a snuggly knit with jeans and some fab heels, and you're pretty much guaranteed an outfit "home run"…don't you agree, dearest Veronika?! Looking forward to seeing YOUR combination soon; as you said, I'm sure our sweater weather here in Vancouver isn't completely behind us yet!! XOXO