Dream day: layered tops, skinny jeans, and combat boots

Now that I’ve been back home in Vancouver for almost a week (and dealing with some dental drama, as well) it’s hard to believe that our trip to New Brunswick wasn’t merely a lovely dream…

styling skinny jeans, combat boots, and a plaid shirt layered with a sweater

But luckily I have these fab pictures with my sister to prove otherwise!!  I just might have ambushed her with the news that today was the day we were doing our sibling photoshoot  – I didn’t even give her a chance to change outfits! – but seriously, how could we not take advantage of this amazing private beach for a backdrop??

plaid shirt layered with a sweater, plus a leather beanie

plaid shirt layered with a sweater, and accessories

As you can see, my four-legged niece Lenny decided that she wasn’t going to be left out of the fun, either; after all, what dog could possibly resist the temptation to chase the surf and romp in the sand!!

styling skinny jeans, combat boots, and a plaid shirt layered with a sweater

styling a plaid shirt layered with sweater, and accessories

And look!!  I think even my dad might have momentarily forgotten the presence of the camera while we enjoyed our sunny afternoon outing…hi there, Dad!!  😉

styling skinny jeans, combat boots, and a plaid shirt layered with a sweater

• May 14, 2015 / 8:57 pm

She was rather apprehensive about the idea, dearest Debbie; but judging from her smile in the photos, I think my camera-shy sister DID end up having fun, too…although I'm not sure she's ready to admit that!! 😉

• May 14, 2015 / 9:03 pm

It took some convincing, dearest Dawn…but I'm happy I managed to arrange at least a couple of "special guest" appearances for my blog!! And I have every intention of catching up on ALL my blog reading this long weekend; I just hope the news from my dentist later today doesn't leave me a total mess. 🙁

1. May 29, 2015 / 10:21 am

Ahhh! I'll be in the Pacific Northwest real soon! While the cute outfit and fun pictures with friends is special, it's really the scenery that gets me in this post Monika! Can't wait to get home for our summer!!

Big HUG!

Ann from Kremb de la Kremb

• June 1, 2015 / 5:27 am

Our holiday in New Brunswick was mostly about spending time with family and celebrating my parents' anniversary, dearest Ann…but of course I wanted to take advantage of the pretty background for a few outfit posts, too!! XOXO

2. May 29, 2015 / 10:23 am

Op! Not sure where my comment went…I'll check back. But I see now it's not Vancouver as I thought. I'll check back. Maybe my comment is in moderation…

• June 1, 2015 / 5:37 am

Nope, the photos weren't taken in Vancouver (aka the Pacific Northwest)…but they WERE taken in the "Great White North!!" You must be sooo excited about having some vacation time coming up to spend on your home turf!!