Fundy fun days: Skinny jeans with layered shirts and a leather beanie!

Here I am in our temporary New Brunswick “backyard,” dear readers…right on the shore of the Bay of Fundy!!

styling denim skinnies with white tee, chambray shirt, furry vest and leather beanie

When my parents arranged our little family reunion for their Golden Wedding Anniversary, they rented a couple of beach cottages for us…and we have the most beautiful view out over the water, with a tidal change that’s known for being one of the most dramatic in the world!!

styling denim skinnies with a white tee, chambray shirt, furry vest and leather beanie

The weather has been clear and sunny – as you can see! – but with a frigid wind that unfortunately hasn’t left me feeling too much like beach-combing!!  Still, the cafe in St. Andrews makes delicious soy chai lattes (two thumbs up, Honeybeans!) so I’m very happy to report that staying warm and staving off those Starbucks cravings hasn’t been difficult at all!!

As expected, this time together with my mom and dad, sister and brother-in-law is flying by…but right now??  We still have a lot of celebrating to do!!  😉

1. May 4, 2015 / 1:10 pm

Oh that place sounds so amazing! I would love to stay in a cottage by the water. I hope you have an amazing time, you deserve it x
    Loving all the layers in this look, I bet you miss the warmer weather hey? haha 🙂

Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

• May 11, 2015 / 5:08 am

The weather finally started to warm up for our last couple of days in St. Andrews, dearest Kelsey and Kenecha…which made leaving our little vacation home on the beach especially difficult. But I have a feeling that we'll be visiting again in the not-so-distant future!! 😉

2. May 5, 2015 / 1:19 pm

LOVE the denim outfit with the furry vest ~ ever so comfy !! And the leather beanie is to die for! What company makes it?
    Wishing you safe travels home : )

• May 11, 2015 / 5:27 am

This leather beanie actually started me on my love affair with hats!! It's handmade by a small company based out of Montreal that I discovered at the Circle Craft Christmas Fair in Vancouver, but you can contact them at http://www.cokluch.com!! XOXO

3. May 5, 2015 / 5:09 pm

You look absolutely gorgeous in this outfit! I think you are the only woman in this world who can look in a leather beanie SOOOO cute!! 🙂

wish you a wonderful, stressless and sunny week dear friend
    hope to see you soon
    Dana 🙂

• May 11, 2015 / 5:33 am

So glad to hear that you love my leather beanie as much as I do, dearest Dana…it's definitely my FAVOURITE hat!! P.S. I think it would look really cute on you, too!! XOXO