In neutral: skinny jeans with a striped tank and bomber jacket

I was obviously being somewhat over-optimistic when I planned to spend these past few “sick” days not only recovering from my dental surgery, but also putting in some serious blogging time…because it just hasn’t happened.

styling skinny jeans with a striped tank, wedge booties, and a khaki bomber jacket

Between the logistical difficulties of simultaneously managing both a keyboard and an icepack, and the “sleeping potion” side effect of my pain medication, I haven’t been very successful at doing much more than lounging on our futon in a semi-comatose state!!

styling skinny jeans with a striped tank and khaki bomber jacket

But it’s Friday today…which means that I have a whole weekend ahead to do some catching up!!  Normally I reserve at least a part of my Saturday and Sunday for shopping; but since I’m not yet able to put my best face forward – literally! – I think it’s safe to say that I’m still going to be spending the next couple of days at home.

striped tank, khaki bomber jacket, and accessories

So if I haven’t stopped by for a virtual visit to you in a while…never fear!!  I’ll soon be there!!  😉

(And remember, Friday is alwaysFun Fashion Friday” at Fashion Should Be Fun…make sure you don’t miss out!!)

1. June 6, 2015 / 7:45 am

Love this look, very stylish x

Ukstylechicky

• June 6, 2015 / 9:38 pm

My personal style philosophy, dearest Zoe?! When in doubt, go with neutrals…they ALWAYS work!! ;D

2. June 6, 2015 / 2:25 pm

Aw, Monika!! Be sure to take it easy, kick those feet up and take time to heal! I hope your recovery is smooth and you're avoiding any bumps along the way! Oh man, from a fellow dental phobe you have all my sympathies. Also, outfit? So darling. Love the neutrals and delicate pops of jewelry!! xo

• June 6, 2015 / 9:51 pm

Jeepers…these past few weeks have been rough, dearest Veronika!! Between stressing out ABOUT the surgery and recovering FROM the surgery, I'm definitely feeling more than a little done-in. Of course I remember that you went through something very similar not that long ago – and managed to survive in fine form! – so you're my inspiration right now!! XOXO

3. June 6, 2015 / 10:15 pm

Oh that sucks, I hope you feel better much soon 🙂 I once pulled a muscle (not the same I know haha) but I totally feel you about trying to find the right way to sleep, I could never get comfortable.

This is a wonderful look, I love this shirt it really pops out at you and the wedges + jacket match so well 🙂 Also not trying to be creepy but you have very beautiful eyes 🙂

Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

• June 7, 2015 / 11:05 pm

Fingers crossed, dearest Kelsey and Kenecha…but I think I'm FINALLY starting to feel a bit better!! Thank you so much for the compliment about my eyes; of course I really shouldn't take any credit there (that's genetics for you!)…but I will definitely accept your kudos regarding my shoe-and-jacket combination!! ;D

4. June 7, 2015 / 12:02 am

Thanks for the shout out, my lovely! You just relax and take it easy and be extra good for yourself. Sending you hugs and healing vibes. Cute look! Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday & I hope you're having a fab weekend!

• June 7, 2015 / 11:11 pm

I'm honestly getting tired of discussing my dental issues, dearest Dawn…but what else can I do?? My tooth trouble has kind of ruled my life lately!! My face needs to get (reasonably) back to normal so that I can start having some shopping adventures again…sooo much more fun, right?! XOXO

5. June 7, 2015 / 12:13 pm

Very stylish, love the stripes.

• June 7, 2015 / 11:15 pm

I don't think I've ever met a stripe I didn't like, dear Imogen!! Thanks very much for visiting again!! 🙂