Style 3-Play: White Jeans Look Three

If you’ve been following along this week, then you’ve already seen these new white jeans of mine dressed down with a striped henley top and fedora for Look One…and layered under a flirty summer frock for an edgy – but surprisingly elegant! – combination for Look Two!!

styling white jeans with a sweatshirt, strappy sandals, and a scarf-as-belt!

Today’s outfit, though, manages to fall somewhere right in the middle; a heather-grey sweatshirt is about as casual as it gets, while my skull-patterned scarf (worn as a belt!) and “Fates” choker (which I purchased with my $50 Shopbop giveaway prize care of Fashion Should Be Fun!) add that bit of rock-chic detail I always love to include in my sartorial ensembles!!

styling white jeans with a sweatshirt, strappy sandals, and a scarf-as-belt!

v-neck sweatshirt and "Fates" choker

The finishing touch??  Those nude, strappy heels…which I’m pretty sure are going to “elevate” many of my looks for the coming season!!

styling white jeans with a sweatshirt, strappy sandals, Michael Kors belt, and a scarf-as-belt!

styling white jeans with a sweatshirt, "Fates" choker, and a scarf-as-belt!

So, dear readers, what do you think – would any of you care to join me for a coffee date at Starbucks this afternoon?!  😉

styling white jeans with a sweatshirt, strappy sandals, and a scarf-as-belt!

• June 22, 2015 / 1:21 am

Hello dearest Jodie!! My mouth doesn't feel "normal" yet (I imagine that it probably won't until I get my implant) but apparently I'm healing very well; my periodontist is really pleased!! Thanks so much for checking in…and for the outfit "thumbs up" too!! 😉

1. June 21, 2015 / 12:23 pm

I would LOVE to join you for Starbucks date, my dear. Just catching up o my blogging … I know you understand better than anyone why I needed a little time off. What a great look! And my eye was drawn to that cool collar necklace immediately and it made me smile when I saw you got that with your Shopbop winnings!

• June 22, 2015 / 5:22 am

So glad to have you back, dearest Dawn…I hope that you're feeling just the tiniest bit better after the loss of your beloved kitty. 🙁 I've said it before, but I'll say it again…if only we lived just a little bit closer to each other!! I think Starbucks would probably make a small fortune off our coffee dates!! P.S. I did good with my Shopbop gift certificate, didn't I?! ;D

2. June 22, 2015 / 7:48 am

What a beautiful outfit Monika, you look super stylish. Just wanted you to know that I nominated you for the Liebster award. xo

• June 23, 2015 / 5:33 am

A Liebster Award?! Oh my goodness…thank you sooo much, dearest Elsie!! I'm overdue to visit your blog, but now I have even MORE reason to pop over and see you as soon as I possibly can!! XOXO

3. June 22, 2015 / 5:07 pm

Would love to join you, I have never tried starbucks because pus it would be great to meet you 🙂

This is a lovely look, I adore the white pants and the grey sweater together 🙂

Florals&Smiles

• June 23, 2015 / 5:57 am

Since I pretty much LIVE on Starbucks soy chai lattes, dearest Kelsey and Kenecha, it's hard for me to imagine that you've yet to set foot in one of their locations!! 😉 And by now you know that I could wear black and white – and all the shades of grey in between! – every single day and be totally happy!! XOXO