Vanishing act: v-neck sweatshirt with skinny cargo pants, floral kimono, and black pumps

Once I had my dental surgery behind me yesterday afternoon, I had every intention of getting home and getting straight to work on today’s blog post.  But thanks to the miracle of modern sedatives, I’d just barely managed to get myself settled on the couch…and that’s when about five hours of my life simply disappeared!!

So here I am…it’s now well after midnight, and I’m trying my very best to string together a few coherent words about my outfit while simultaneously holding an ice pack to the side of my swollen face.

I’m guessing that you’re probably not too surprised to see this long floral kimono of mine again so soon after its debut for our wedding anniversary; I’m convinced that it will be the perfect “third piece” to add some extra interest to all kinds summer looks this year!!

And while my “real time” outfit situation will probably be on hold for the next week or so until my jaw recovers, never fear, dear readers….I planned ahead and lined up some other looks for you to enjoy in the meantime!!

• June 4, 2015 / 9:20 pm

If you lived just a little closer to me, you'd have PLENTY of opportunities right now to plunder my closet, dearest Dawn…the pain medication I took last night ended up leaving me dead to the world until 11:00am this morning!! I sure wish I could take a pill that would relieve this swollen face of mine, though…I get a shock every time I look in the mirror right now!! XOXO

• June 4, 2015 / 9:25 pm

I had the best intentions to spend my recovery time catching up with all my blogger friends, dearest Jodie…but between the medication-induced "comas" and the icepack pressed to my cheek, things haven't quite worked out that way!! Thank you so much for bearing with me!! XOXO

1. June 3, 2015 / 3:26 pm

I love that you think ahead. I hope you recover fast!
    I also believe that this kimono well go with a lot of items and I can't wait to see what you pair it with 🙂

Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

• June 4, 2015 / 9:28 pm

Good thing that I DID think ahead with some extra outfit photoshoots before my dental surgery, dearest Kelsey and Kenecha…because my swollen face is looking pretty darn scary right now!! XOXO

• June 4, 2015 / 9:37 pm

This floral kimono is proving to be very versatile, dearest Liza…I already have a number of other outfit combinations in mind for the coming summer!! XOXO

• June 6, 2015 / 5:09 am

Thank you, dear Dalena!! And thank you so much for visiting again!! XO

2. June 6, 2015 / 7:51 am

Love the long jacket

Ukstylechicky

• June 6, 2015 / 9:20 pm

I know this kimono is going to be in heavy rotation for the next few months, dearest Zoe!! XOXO