Cool it: Utility-style jumpsuit, double-wrap rope belt, and strappy nude sandals

Wow!!  Summer – with some truly tropical temperatures! – is certainly in full swing here in Vancouver!!  I always look so forward to this time of year…but my husband?!  Not so much!!

styling a utility-style jumpsuit with a double-wrap rope belt and strappy nude sandals

And since I’ve grown tired of living with the grouchy grizzly bear that’s replaced the normally good-natured man that I married, I’ve finally capitulated; we are getting an air conditioner delivered next Tuesday.

styling a utility-style jumpsuit with strappy nude sandals and a zebra-striped bag

I’m the kind of girl who’d choose to be warm rather than cold any day of the week; plus, all that recycled and artificially cooled air doesn’t strike me as particularly healthy either.  But hubby works from home (and out of a tiny, closet-turned-office to boot!) so I guess it was an inevitable addition to our appliance line-up.

a utility-style jumpsuit, zebra-striped Fossil bag, and accessories

styling a utility-style jumpsuit

Maybe a break from the heat will help our little Wolfie feel better, too; he’s still not eating on his own…and I’m once again worried and losing sleep.  A change in luck is definitely overdue!!

P.S.  Happy Canada Day!!  If you’re enjoying some mid-week time off, have fun!!

1. July 1, 2015 / 3:21 pm

Awe I hope Wolfie feels better soon. This look is gorgeous, I love the jumpsuit and the added belts so nice!
    I am with you, I love the heat 🙂

RedLip&Love

• July 6, 2015 / 5:33 am

It's summertime, so it's SUPPOSED to be hot…right, dear Tash?! 😉 And yes, little Wolfie finally seems to be recovering; thanks for keeping him in your thoughts!! XOXO

2. July 2, 2015 / 12:43 pm

Happy Belated Canada Day Monika! 🙂

I love this jumpsuit, it is gorgeous! Those added belts really make the jumpsuit stand out 🙂 Your heels are super cute too!
    Best wishes to Wolfie xo

Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

• July 6, 2015 / 5:53 am

A jumpsuit like this is just the ticket for those "tomboy" moods, dearest Kelsey and Kenecha!! But I always love to include a feminine element to balance out the more "masculine" vibes…which is where those strappy heels come in!! P.S. I'm happy to report that Wolfie seems to be feeling a bit stronger every day!! XOXO

3. July 3, 2015 / 1:11 pm

Dear Monika,
    happy Canada Day… I think I'm too late with my wish… but it comes from my heart – even if its late. I feel like you… I love these hot summer days and I'm really happy that we have round about 30 degrees celsius today… also I understand your hubby and I think buying an aircondition was a good idea… 🙂
    Love your jumpsuit… it's the perfect clothes for hot weather… enjoy your time, dearest Monika…
    Greetings from Munich… Conny

A Hemad und a Hos

• July 6, 2015 / 5:59 am

It's sooo lovely to have you visit again, dearest Conny…I've missed you!! Thank you for your Canada Day wishes; it was a nice treat to have a day off in the middle of the week!! And I'm very happy to hear that you are finally enjoying some summery weather in Germany, too!! XOXO