Fan club: cropped floral jumpsuit and strappy nude sandals

Tuesday has come and gone, dear readers…but despite being the delivery date promised for my online purchase (and much to my husband’s chagrin!) no air conditioner arrived at the front door yesterday!!

styling a cropped floral jumpsuit with strappy nude sandals

In all honesty, I’d probably be much more upset about the delay if I was awaiting the shipment of, say, a new pair of shoes; on the other hand, I am looking forward to having a little bit of temperature tranquility replace the “hot topic” that our condo has been for the past couple of weeks!!

styling a cropped floral jumpsuit with strappy nude sandals

a cropped floral jumpsuit an accessories

In the meantime, there have been plenty of visits to the local shopping mall to help hubby get his mojo back via some artificially cooled air…and tonight, a trip to the movie theatre to debut this pretty floral jumpsuit from Forever 21!!  We went to see the newest instalment of the Terminator saga; and as fans of the entire series, this one certainly didn’t disappoint!!

styling a cropped floral jumpsuit with strappy nude sandals

cropped floral jumpsuit from Forever 21

If you’ve seen the movie trailer (and who hasn’t?!) then you already know that Arnold is baaack…just be prepared for a surprising twist or two!!  😉

styling a cropped floral jumpsuit with strappy nude sandals

1. July 8, 2015 / 4:53 pm

Bold choice! Love the way you matched the jumpsuit to the clutch 🙂

• July 10, 2015 / 5:23 am

Chartreuse is one of my favourite colours…so of course I couldn't resist this particular pairing!! Thanks so much for visiting, EverRose!! 🙂

2. July 8, 2015 / 6:03 pm

Love the colours of this jumpsuit. I can't cope with them though, all that faffing just to go to the loo! I am glad you enjoyed the Terminator film. I want to go and see it here but worry I will be disappointed.

Zoe aka http://www.ukstylechicky.blogspot.com

• July 10, 2015 / 5:34 am

Getting completely undressed to go pee IS kind of a pain, dearest Zoe!! Still…what woman hasn't suffered just a little in the name of fashion?! 😉 P.S. I'm easy to please when it comes to movies – entertain me, and I'm happy! – but I'm confident you'll enjoy seeing Mr. Schwarzenegger reprise his famous role!! XOXO

3. July 8, 2015 / 10:40 pm

I love this jumpsuit it looks fantastic on you. I have a leopard print one they are so comfy aren't they? When I bought mine I was shocked when it was so comfy I didn't want to take it off haha 🙂 I love the print (of course) & the color blue looks so nice on you 🙂

Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

• July 10, 2015 / 5:40 am

Yep…you definitely can't beat a "onesie" when it comes to comfort, dearest Kelsey and Kenecha!! XOXO

4. July 9, 2015 / 12:51 am

Hello my dear Monika! I'm sorry for my long absence, but as you probably noticed, I haven't been online much lately.. But I'm back now and I can't wait to catch up with your blog! As always, you look very pretty in these pictures and I love the chartreuse accents in this outfit. xx

Anett

Bella Pummarola

• July 10, 2015 / 5:45 am

I remember that you're quite a fan of chartreuse as well, dearest Anett…I could totally see you rocking a jumpsuit like this!! And I'm so happy to have you visit again; I've missed you!! XOXO

• July 10, 2015 / 5:49 am

Thank you, dearest Audrey…the bright pattern is a little "out of the box" for me, but I couldn't say no to those pops of chartreuse!! 😉

5. July 13, 2015 / 7:30 am

I love this outfit on you – such bold summer colors. Fun!