Sorrow

Once again there is grief in the Faulkner household, dear readers…our sweet Wolfie is no longer with us.

My husband and I have said good-bye to four fur-kids in the past seven months; I feel like I’ve barely had time to recover from the loss of one…before being blindsided by the loss of the next.  We adopted Wolfie in February; and as a senior with some health concerns, we knew he might not be a part of our family for long.

It hasn’t even been half a year…but through my tears and sadness, I am so grateful that we were able to provide him with a safe and loving home for these last months of his life.  Adieu, darling Wolfie; our own lives are that much richer for having known your gentle and trusting spirit.

1. July 17, 2015 / 1:13 pm

Soooo sorry, my dear friend. You've been through so much loss lately and my heart hurts for you. I hope my Pumpkin meet your Wolfie at the rainbow bridge and they're playing together now. Big hugs to you …

• July 17, 2015 / 2:25 pm

You and your own recent loss have been on my mind a lot recently, dearest Dawn…thank you so much for the lovely thought about Pumpkin and Wolfie (and ALL the fur-babies who've left their loving families) being together somewhere. ❤️❤️❤️

2. July 17, 2015 / 3:10 pm

Dear Monika, I am so sorry about your darling Wolfie, it's so hard when lose a dear friend, sending an on-line hug.
    Sue xx
    Bestfriendstyle

• July 22, 2015 / 6:00 am

Thank you very much for your kind words, dearest Susan. I definitely think I've experienced quite enough sadness and loss recently…but of course, saying good-bye is an unavoidable part of life, isn't it? XOXO

3. July 17, 2015 / 3:46 pm

I'm so very sorry. You were wonderful to take Wolfie at his age, and gave him the best life possible. Bless you.

• July 22, 2015 / 6:03 am

It's so unfortunate to meet you under these sad circumstances, dear Susan. Thank you very much for visiting…and for leaving such a thoughtful note. XO