Sounding off: A breezy top, cargo pants, and accents of animal print

Are you good at multi-tasking, dear readers??

styling slouchy cargo pants with a Zara top, zebra-striped slides, and a leopard backpack

Now let me clarify – when I say “multi-tasking,” I don’t mean simple stuff like checking your emails while eating breakfast; I’m talking about juggling life when it suddenly becomes waaay more complicated than what you’re accustomed to!!

Zara top, leopard backpack, and accessories

This big decision that my husband and I have been struggling with coming so shortly after our recent loss has made me painfully aware that tackling numerous issues simultaneously is most definitely NOT something I do very well; I’m on my Starbucks soy chai latte diet again…and even more sleep-deprived than usual.  I know that there are people who work well – even thrive – under pressure; but I’d rather have each of my opportunities and challenges presented with lots of breathing room in between.

Zara top and accessories

But life just isn’t like that, is it?!  And at the very least, I’ll (hopefully!) be able to share the details of our “project” with my favourite sounding board – that’s all of you! – very soon!!

1. July 22, 2015 / 2:14 pm

Aw, hang in there Monika!! Sorry to hear your sleep has been low and stress has been high! You look absolutely gorgeous none-the-less, and this outfit is perfect. Like want to be wearing it right now!! 😉 As for thriving under pressure?! Yeah, I'm not too bad at it, mainly because I've had lots of practice! Sending lots of love your way!! xo

• July 29, 2015 / 2:26 pm

You are incredibly efficient when it comes to juggling multiple projects, dearest Veronika…a talent of which I'm definitely in awe!! Thanks for "hanging in there" with me while I (hopefully!) get my life organized!! XOXO

2. July 22, 2015 / 2:51 pm

Sounds very intriguing, looking forward to hearing more.
    Sue x
    Bestfriendstyle

• July 29, 2015 / 2:34 pm

Well, my "big news" may end up a bit of a disappointment to a lot of my readers, dearest Sue…but it's HUGELY exciting for my husband and me!! Thanks so much for sticking around, despite the fact that I'm not as interactive as I'd like to be right now!! XOXO

3. July 22, 2015 / 3:23 pm

I can't wait to hear about the project 🙂 Life can get pretty hectic I know, wishing you all the best doll x
    That shirt looks so comfy and I also really adore the necklace 🙂

Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

• July 29, 2015 / 3:37 pm

With our impending move – yes! that's the project! – taking over my life right now, I'm resigning myself to temporarily being a blogger slacker, dearest Kelsey and Kenecha!! But by keeping at least my outfit posts going, you'll know I'm still around!! 😉