Settling in: faded skinny jeans, camo shirt, and a fringy crossbody bag

Can you do me a favour, dear readers??  If my husband and I ever get the crazy idea to move again, please, please, please…talk us out of it!!  😉

styling an oversized camo shirt with skinny jeans and strappy shoes

Actually – other than being utterly exhausted (we’ve averaged about four hours of sleep a night since Thursday!) and slightly overwhelmed by all the unpacking still left to do – we really don’t have any complaints; everything went exceptionally well!!

styling an oversized camo shirt with skinny jeans and strappy shoes

camo shirt, skinny jeans, strappy shoes, and fringy Steve Madden bag

We’re still without internet at the new condo, though…so I’m camping out at our old place for a few hours while hubby completes some finishing touches for the tenant who’s moving in October 1st.  My emails are definitely piling up; but what can I say??  This little blog of mine gets priority!!

styling an oversized camo shirt with skinny jeans

styling an oversized camo shirt

Since Robin and I are both back to work in a few short days, it will likely be several weeks yet before our new home is in “show off” condition…but when we’re ready, do you think you’d enjoy a photo home tour instead of one of my regular outfit posts??  Please leave me a note and let me know!!

styling an oversized camo shirt with skinny jeans, strappy shoes, and a fringy Steve Madden bag

1. September 28, 2015 / 1:34 pm

Did someone say home tour?!! Um YES please! In fact, I demand one. I kid, I kid! But yes Mon so excited to see the new place!! And thrilled to know everything went so well + you're looking gorgeous as always. Happy week ahead!! xo

2. September 28, 2015 / 2:07 pm

First…yes—I'd love to see photos of the place!
    Second…is that shirt just a regular blouse that you made to look like a wrap one? Or did it come that way!
    Third…congrats and get some good sleep! Those boxes will wait. (and then you can tell me the same thing next week when I'm freaking out!!) jodie

3. September 28, 2015 / 2:07 pm

I would love to see your new house 🙂 So glad the moving went well and hopefully your new house will be show off ready in no time 🙂

4. September 28, 2015 / 2:49 pm

Monika, I'd be honored to have a peek at your new nest and am happy for you that the biggest part of your move is done!

5. September 28, 2015 / 4:17 pm

I'm glad to hear that everything went well with the move, dear Monika. I'd absolutely love to do a "virtual tour" of your new home, even because we are moving too, so I'm stealing home decor inspirations wherever I can :))

Bella Pummarola

6. Anonymous
    September 28, 2015 / 10:38 pm

I would LOVE to see photos of the new home. I'm renovating mine so this subject is of interest to me. Please bring on the photos!

Violet

7. October 3, 2015 / 12:30 pm

Yes to photos! And I know …. moving is a nightmare, isn't it? When we moved last year, I told my husband that we're gonna have to die here, because I don't have another move in me! 😉 But actually we might make one more retirement move, but not for a long time. Anyway, adorable look and I really need some camo in my life, ya know?!

Thanks so much of sharing with Fun Fashion Friday & hope to see you back again next week!