Mojo: sequinned tee, slouchy cargos, moto jacket, and sherpa bag

How is it that a long weekend can fly by just as quickly as a regular one, dear readers?!

styling slouchy cargo pants with a sequinned t-shirt, motorcycle jacket, and platform booties

Between trips to Ikea, Homesense, and yet another visit to our favourite garden centre (how many has it been now?) Robin and I certainly managed to make short work of our three days off!!

slouchy cargo pants, Kork-Ease booties

I’m sure it’s only temporary, but I can’t believe how completely my focus has shifted from shopping for myself to shopping for our home – more specifically our outdoor space – right now.  It feels like ages since I set foot inside Forever 21 or Winners…even though Winners is often located right next door to the aforementioned Homesense!!

slouchy cargo pants, "sherpa" bag

sequinned t-shirt, Danier motorcycle jacket

My outfit mojo, though??  That’s still with me…or at least I think it is!!  But now I shall leave it to you to decide on the final verdict for my latest look!!

(I’ve linked up with Cherie of Style Nudge’s “Shoe & Tell” feature today; why not take a moment to pop in as well??)

1. March 28, 2016 / 2:29 pm

That shirt is fantastic!! Love the sequins with this look — such a bright burst with the more masculine pieces. Love love love!

Xoxo,

Ashley || Sed Bona

• March 30, 2016 / 5:17 am

So glad you like it, dear Ashley!! And thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a little note!! XO

• March 30, 2016 / 5:23 am

I'm having a blast planning the "ultimate" balcony retreat, dearest Dawn…now if only it would warm up enough for us to FINALLY be able to use it!! ;D

2. March 29, 2016 / 1:14 am

Love your outfit Monika! Love the mix you chose, especially the sherpa bag!!
    Come on over and link up with The SHOE AND TELL FASHION Link Up, not just for shoes on STYLE NUDGE. Especially with your shoes!!

Cherie

• March 30, 2016 / 5:27 am

Aww…thanks so much, dear Cherie!! It's about time that I stopped by for another visit to Style Nudge; your linkup sounds like the perfect opportunity!! XOXO

3. March 29, 2016 / 4:53 pm

Love it! I'm a new reader. The pants are terrific – where are they from?

• March 30, 2016 / 5:36 am

So lovely to meet you, dear Donna…thanks for taking a moment to say "hi!!" And I'm happy to hear that you're as big a fan of these pants as I am; they're from the Canadian retailer Aritzia!! 🙂

4. April 1, 2016 / 8:21 pm

Monika this is sooooooooo laid back cool… That tee is the bomb!! I think that combo of biker jacket/graphic tee/cargo pants will never date – it suits you SO well my lovely!

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂